The Wireless Industry Event Focused on Future Proofing Mobile Networks
Your Opportunity to:
Build/Rebuild Secure & Open 4G and 5G Networks
Future Proof Networks
Rethink Mobile Network Security
Reinvigorate the North American Telecom Supply Chain
Conference Presentations are Here
Video Interviews will be Posted Soon!
CTO the Americas
SVP, Business Development
Executive Vice President and COO
Head, Global Telecom Industry Solution
Amazon Web Services
VP and GM, 5G Infrastructure Division, Network Platform Group
A Timely and Unique Wireless Industry Event
Education & Information Exchange
Relevant, timely and unique, this inaugural Smart and Secure Networks event provides content and programming focused on the intersection of network deployment, open-source technology, and secure 5G networks. You’ll hear from policy experts, technology leaders, network operators from the RWA who are at the leading edge of managing the challenges in complying with the Smart and Secure Networks Act of 2019.
Networking & Peer-Group Interaction
Our networking opportunities — from exchanges and receptions — encourage peer-group interaction and relationship building. This is your opportunity to reinforce your brand with corporate leaders from multiple segments in the telecommunications industry.
Technology Demos & Meeting Rooms
The Conference will featuring a wide array of innovative RAN and network equipment from vendors in the OpenRAN, CBRS community and more. Professionals services firms will attend to feature their expertise in the efficient deployment of next generation networks with minimal disruption to ongoing network operations.
Key Audiences & Stakeholders
- Network Operators: Mobile & Cellular; Fixed Wireless Network Operators & WiSPS
- Infrastructure Providers: Towers, Small Cells, Fiber
- Professional Services & Network Construction Firms
- Cyber Security Organizations and Solutions Providers
- Legal, Regulatory, Technical and Engineering consultants
- RAN and Network Equipment Solutions Providers
- OpenRAN solutions providers
- Network Design Software & Business Tools
Issues Important to Network Operators:
- Operational Challenges of equipment replacement
- Network Strategies with Open RAN and other alternatives
- Detailing the Reporting Requirements
- Understanding the Reimbursement Program Rules
- Developing an industry-wide coordinated, multifaceted, and strategic
approach to protecting networks from all threats.